Reporting to the General Manager, the Business Development Manager will develop new markets for the company.
Key responsibilities will include identifying and developing new sales opportunities to achieve successful client acquisitions across various sectors in new markets, both locally and overseas.
- Business development of new accounts as well as defining market potential, proactively scouting/generating leads for the company
- Formulate strategic plans to identify, target and clinch new clients
- Develop pipeline of new business and be the champion to generate new sales opportunities to meet the company’s business and growth plans
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities through relationship building directly with clients
- Develop and network with industry contacts to create business collaboration opportunities
- Prepare sales proposals and quotations, manage key decision makers while ensuring solutions are delivered
- Achieve sales targets set by the company and prepare monthly report to update status of accounts and sales contracts details
- Be the single point of contact for projects secured and collaborate with all internal cross-functional stakeholders or vendors and suppliers
- Manage sales pipeline effectively and providing an accurate forecast
- Travel overseas for sales pitch
The individual should also possess:
- At least 2 years of experience in selling architectural products
- Sharp business acumen and strong relationship-building skills, motivated and performance focused.
- Hunter mindset, with solid experience in negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Confident in business presentation with strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to manage situations with diplomacy
- Ability to independently achieve sales quotas and business objectives
- Ambitious and target oriented, outgoing personality and persistent
- Strong initiative, with ability to develop long-term relationships and networks
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members with a problem-solving attitude